(Marketing Consultancy by : M/s. Samsika Marketing Consultants, Brand Guru Jagdeep Kapoor, Mumbai)
Company Profile: The company E.G. Kantawalla Pvt. Ltd. is expanding rapidly in terms of volume and share. Established in 1918, E.G. Kantawalla Private Limited is India's leading industrial weighing, retail weighing and customized weighing solutions provider having India's most modern and aspacious factory located in Pune (Maharashtra). In the wake of the above, the company is looking for smart, young and dynamic Area Sales Manager
Qualifications: B.com Graduate + MBA Finance, BAF preferable, Inter-CA
Experience: Minimum 5 Years. Should have handled a team
Knowledge & Skill: Team Handling, Analytical thinking , problem Solving
- Financial Management
- Tax Compliance for Trading and Manufacturing Company
- Statutory Compliances
- Cost Analysis-SBUwise
Design & Development Executive
We are seeking enthusiastic professionals who are budding leaders and wish to demonstrate their capabilities in tackling programming problems. Professionals who are looking for a job that will enrich their skills in analysis, design and perfect coding, will find our openings perfectly matching their expectations.
Designation: Java Software Engineer for Product Design and Development..
Qualifications: BE / BTech / ME / Electronics with first class all through
Experience:1 - 6 years
- Design real-time and high performance systems
- Employ our design standards
- Design and develop of Electronic Weighing Scale
- Work with international team to support development
- Develop high performances Fail-Safe Code
- Programming experience using ASM / Embedded
- Strong Knowledge in Database concepts and Networking concepts.
- Resourceful in applying creative ideas to solve problems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Qualifications: Graduate or Undergraduate in any field.
Experience: 1-2 years Experience in FMCG Only.
Knowledge & Skill: Target Oriented, Coordination, Communication, Following up, Documentation, Customer handling Skills, Enthusiastic, Systematic.
Major challenges: Completing Targets and capturing maximum market.
- Visiting customers, retailers, dealers daily.
- Visiting distributors as per directions
- Generating orders from retailers, dealers, customers
- Communicating t backend team regarding list of contacted customers.
- Reporting DSR (Daily Sales Report) twice in a week through courier to corporate office
- Arranging and executing MCC ( Mass Consumer Calls) at social places
- Giving demonstrations of products during MCC
- Communicating monthly stock report available at distributors.
Experience: Minimum of 4 years of work experience in Sales and Business Development, Experience in sales and services in Weighing industry will be an added advantage for the candidate.
- Required a Bachelor's degree in technical discipline, BSc. – IT, BSc. Computers would be preferred.
- B.Com with good knowledge of computer systems and software could be considered.
- MBA- Marketing.---this could be added benefit.
Knowledge & Skill:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal competences and presentation skills.
- Professional appearance and behaviour.
- Efficient in time management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Results oriented.
- Business awareness and customer Services oriented.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Able to understand market trends and customer needs.
- Able to work under business target number pressure.
- IT knowledge and computer proficiency.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiastic and dynamic.
- Self motivated and quick learner
- To Design, develop and carry out marketing strategies for eagle customized solutions for the weighing scales & Annual Maintenance Contracts, Weigh Audit and for other services which are offered by eagle.
- To Analyze and interpret marketing trends concerning eagle customized solutions for the weighing scales & Annual Maintenance Contracts, Weigh Audit and other services.
- Prepare and present analytical reports on the different types of industries in the market .
- Organize and conduct research activities regarding the requirement of the eagle services in the market.
- Evaluate the consumer's needs and expectations and design and introduce the new developed solutions by eagle.
- Design and develop new strategies and techniques in order to promote and sell more products.
- Develop marketing and promotion campaigns.
- To Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets for new business of AMC and Customized weighing solutions
Qualifications: Graduate in any field or MBA- Marketing.
Experience:He should have a minimum of 3 years experiences a team leader in the FMCG/Consumer Durables and should have handled a team of at least 5 juniors.
Knowledge & Skill: Team Handling, Excellent communication, Leadership, Motivation.
- Looking after area wise sale’s operations.
- Appointing distributors, dealers in the specified area
- Visiting institutes and generating orders
- Taking feedbacks from distributors, dealers at regular intervals
- Coaching, training sales executive twice in a week by accompanying him
- Submitting monthly report to management
- Updating stock status at dealer, distributor end
- Appointing sales executives, training, motivating and developing them
- Directing sales team for their targets
Qualifications: ITI / DIPLOMA/ B.E In Electronics & Telecommunication.
Experience:0-1 years in same field
Knowledge & Skill: Technical knowledge, Approach for rendering good service, time management.
- Should have experience of electronic equipment repairing.
- Should have good knowledge of computer.
- Should have an adaptability to learn new things.
- Will be responsible for generating the revenue through Annual Maintenance Contract .
- Will be required to travel extensively across country for after sales service to Products.
- Should know Hindi, English Marathi.
- Should follow the system of organization.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Two Wheeler Must.
Qualifications: Graduate and under Graduate.
Experience:1-2 years in telemarketing.
Knowledge & Skill: Coordination, Communication, Drafting mails, quotations, Product understanding, Target oriented.
- Achieving the sales target through dealer channels.
- Initiating and effectively implementing strategies laid down by management
- Searching out for potential business and coordinating for further sales transactions
- Maintaining database of dealers
- Managing client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle and ensuring highest level of quality service, through dealers
- Preparing and sending quotations to probable dealers
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual report submission regarding dealer database, business generated and target achieved.
- Generating new leads of dealers, communicating all the relevant information to them regarding company, its products
- Following up and coordinating with billing, dispatch and service departments right from order processing to query solving of dealers
Qualifications: Graduate and under Graduate.
Experience: 0-1 years.
Knowledge & Skill: Coordination, Communication, Drafting mails, quotations.
- Should have knowledge of MS Office, Email , Internet.
- Will have to Interact with visitors & Customers enquiries and maintain records of such enquiries.
- Co-Ordinating with Service / Sales Executives and on status of enquiries / their work.
- Maintain and update all records, update of Reports.
- Should manage all day to day routine work related office administration like generation work orders/ processing of Work Orders / Billing.
Kindly send your detailed CV to: